At the end of each Policing year, the Gibraltar Police Authority produces a report to assess how the Royal Gibraltar Police has delivered against the demands outlines in the Annual Polcing Plan.
The Annual Policing Plan is produced to ensure that the RGP continues to work towards improving the service we provide to the community we serve. the last Annual Policing Plan identified six key priorities as objectives for the year in review, namely:
1. A Safer Gibraltar
2. Working for Our Community
3. Safeguarding Our Vulnerable
4. Reducing the Harm Caused by Drugs
5. Reducing Financial & Acquisitive Crime
6. Transforming & Improving Our Service